hMailServer 3.4 is now released!
A stable version of hMailServer 3.4 is now available for download. It offers a whole bunch of new features. Here's some of them:
* Custom DNS black lists - You are no longer limieted to ORDB and Spamhaus.
* SPF support - SPF decreases the amount of spam by making making it possible to authorize servers for sending email for a specific domain.
* MX checks - hMailServer can now reject email coming from domains that does not have an MX record.
* External anti-virus scanners - You can now use any anti virus scanner that has a command line interface.
* Encrypted passwords - Passwords in database and inifiles are now encrypted.
* Delivery log - It's possible to log all delivered emails to a database table.
* MySQL 4.1 support - hMailServer now works "off-the-shelf" with hMailServer.
It also includes a couple of bugfixes that increases overall stability.
Upgrading should only take a few minutes if you follow the steps described here:
http://www.hmailserver.com/documentatio ... e_33_to_34
If you have any questions ore comments regarding, feel free to ask them in the forum.