It is a program that
- Copies all detected spam emails to a user defined folder for a given hMailServer installation.
- Reads the copied spam emails.
- Extracts for each email the following data:
- Size in Kilobytes
- Spam Score assigned by Spam Assassin
- Spam Score assigned by hMailServer
- Date and Time Received
- File Name in which the email is stored in the Windows Server.
- Inserts the data extracted into a table in an SQL Server database.
- Deletes the spam email inside hMailServer.
- Allows you to move all copied spam emails to a Processed folder
- Allows you to set the following parameters:
- Source Path (where the spam emails reside before being processed).
- Target Path (where do you want to copy the spam email files).
- Database Connection String (Self-explanatory).
- hMailServer Administrator Password (Self-explanatory).
- Catch All Spam Email Address
- Allows you to see a list of the spam emails processed in the current program session or of all spam emails processed up today.
- Allows you to see two reports:
- Spam Emails per day
- List of Spam Emails received from date 1 to date 2 (both included).
You will open Visual Studio 2015 and from it open the MFH.sln file.
MAIL FILTER HELPER.docx contains a brief description of the program functionality.