Corona Virus

Forum for things that doesn't really have anything to do with hMailServer. Such as php.ini, beer, etc etc.
palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Re: Corona Virus

Post by palinka » 2022-01-25 01:57

mattg wrote:
2022-01-25 01:25
That's not correlation

Of course it is. I dare you to look it up for yourself. Its not only a correlation, its a very strong correlation that persists through booster jabs. That doesn't mean the vax is the cause, but no serious person could just wave it away as meaningless. Strong correlations require further investigation. Where are these investigations? The entire medical community seems to be completely un-curious about it.
I've said this before and I'll say it again, Countries that have bigger screen TVs are more likely to have higher covid case (and death) numbers
North Korea no TVs, no cases
I do believe I said something very similar a few posts above. Its also why I don't watch TV at all except for the occasional old movie on rainy weekends.
BTW, death isn't the only adverse outcome from getting covid-19
Of course, but its the worst and its equally bad for everyone that succumbs to it. That's why its a particularly good measuring stick.

mattg

Post by mattg » 2022-01-25 03:23

palinka wrote:
2022-01-25 01:57
mattg wrote:
That's not correlation
Of course it is. I dare you to look it up for yourself. Its not only a correlation, its a very strong correlation that persists through booster jabs. That doesn't mean the vax is the cause, but no serious person could just wave it away as meaningless. Strong correlations require further investigation. Where are these investigations? The entire medical community seems to be completely un-curious about it.
Look up the meaning of correlation in your favourite dictionary, or wikipedia, or anywhere else

Correlation SPECIFICALLY IS the determination of how related two thing are.

Seeing things that look like they might be linked, or have similar statistical curves is NOT CORRELATION. Correlation is the measurement of how much they are linked, IF IN FACT THEY ARE LINKED.

There are, have been, and will continue to be many studies associated with the vaccines, and outcomes from having the vaccine. This isn't 'just swept under the carpet' and no-one is looking at it. Quite the opposite, many are looking and NO CORRELATION has been found.
mattg wrote:
I've said this before and I'll say it again, Countries that have bigger screen TVs are more likely to have higher covid case (and death) numbers
North Korea no TVs, no cases
You do understand this is a joke, right?
Just 'cause I link to a page and say little else doesn't mean I am not being nice.
https://www.hmailserver.com/documentation

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-25 04:48

mattg wrote:
2022-01-25 03:23
You do understand this is a joke, right?
Sure, but at the same time its really not. Its not called a boob tube for no reason. Turn it off, go outside (if they'll let you), and don't worry. The rest is a fear mongering media hoax.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-25 23:47

palinka wrote:
2022-01-24 18:34
Which is different from last year, which was the seasonal flu. Nobody had the flu last year.
interesting statement, could you provide with any fact or are you refering to that you did not catch the flu last year ? and you have constatly been gettin the flu every years for last 20 years normally ?
CDC is doing a 180 on EVERYTHING now. They're starting to sound like those pesky conspiracy theorists last year.
* Masks are useless
interesting statement can you post a link ?
* PCR test is useless (doesn't measure infection AT ALL, easily messed with)
just like VAR messes up reporting ? or ? what am i comparing it to .. give me a link to where they write its useless...
why would you want to mess with it ?.. you are talking about citizens messing with thier results ?
* Finally admitted 75% of so called covid deaths had a MINIMUM of 4 comorbidities
.. and by the statement you make i guess you believe its perfeclty fine them dying and you reckon they should have died anyways.. so they shouldnt be counted at all ( and if the deaths would have been left out of any counting you of course would also have shouted FRAUD.. ) ,

but of course this is a sure telling that media is lying on the behalf of big pharma ( or wait is this yet another antivaxxer interpretation without fact checking ? )

did you miss totally
https://healthfeedback.org/claimreview/ ... ed-people/
the article on the Joe Pags Show website, and the social media accounts reposting the video, quoted Walensky out of context, giving the impression that the 75% figure applied to all COVID-19 deaths. Instead, she was referring to the small number of deaths seen in the vaccinated population.

Without the context that the study only examined outcomes for vaccinated people, this figure would be misinterpreted as COVID-19 only causing deaths among the very ill. However, this study excluded deaths from unvaccinated people, who are over ten times more likely to die from COVID-19 than vaccinated individuals, according to an analysis of figures from April to July 2021 in 13 U.S. jurisdictions[4].

* So called asymptomatic cases cannot infect anyone (duh - being sick and having a couple dead virus DNA particles in your throat are not the same thing)
what ? are you being sarcastic or funny or .. you dont know what Asymptomatic means ?
Ill help you with definition: any disease is classified asymptomatic if a patient tests as carrier for a disease or infection but experiences no symptoms
.. its a real thing.. what conspiracy did you pick up for this to be be a lie ?
* Now recommending no further testing since both antigen and PCR give false positives weeks after infection is cleared
i could not find that at who .. but i found https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/f ... le/2788067
do you have a link to the stated information you posted ?
On top of that, the WHO is strongly recommending AGAINST vaxxing children.
do you have a link ?
i only found that they write priority should be other goups as first choice i dont see the recommendation against..:
WHO's Strategic Advisory Group of Experts (SAGE) has concluded that the Pfizer vaccine is safe to be used for those aged 5 and above, and the Moderna vaccine can be used for those aged 12 and above. A smaller dosage is required for children than for adults. Children and adolescent who are at high-risk of severe COVID-19 may be offered these vaccines alongside other priority groups for vaccination.

Children and adolescents tend to have milder disease compared to adults, so unless they are part of a group at higher risk of severe COVID-19, the priority should be to fully vaccinate older people, those with chronic health conditions and health workers.

Vaccine trials for children are ongoing and WHO will update its recommendations when the evidence or epidemiological situation warrants a change in policy.

https://www.who.int/emergencies/disease ... nes/advice

The vax is useless.
this is your firm belief which is a pity, only if you were open to new thinking like medicine perhaps you could understand
Masks are useless.

this is your belief, and still surgeons use face masks in OR ( idiots according to you ), but i guess you have decided that its the vaccine that spreads covid now.. over here (sweden) we have an tremendous rise in totally unvaccinated getting sick and needing to go to hospitals.. oh sorry fake news .. i just remebered the mantra.. ( i just cant add it together though... vaccine being the new carrier and the unvaccinated getting sick.. perhaps its the wrath of god intervening .. sending covid from the vaccinated to the unvaccinated via bluetooth.. no sorry i forgot.. 5G of course ??)
TV is useless.
yes ? 8)

Shun all 3 and you'll live a long & happy life. And you'll get that *ahem* excited look from women. Because you're a rebel, stud.
well perhaps you are one of the choosen ones that should prevail, hell Darwin .. survival of the fittest.. and help the other idiots that are not choosen over to the grave by coughing and laughing at them at the same time... get rid och ALL vaccines a new dawn has begun , the clense and purge is upon us and with a little help all that are left is of aryan race... he*l hit**r :shock:

oh sorry got carried away there :mrgreen:
The whole shamdemic is starting to collapse in earnest.
pfffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tell me again why you consider it a sham ... ( you are saying there is no pandemic... .. wooaaaaaa tell it to everyone that died and to the ones staying behind in grief that all this.. is just a sham only they would have read internet like you do , they would still be alive... :cry: )
lets cheat darwin out of his legacy, find a cure for cancer...

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-26 00:25

Do you own research. Be curious. Anyway, nothing I give you will change your mind if you're completely closed to non fake news information. Only you can make that breakthrough, and therefore anything I provide will be discarded if you haven't reached that point.

To wit: I already posted a CNN article about masks. Why fake news CNN? Because you're more likely to believe it. Maybe it will spark a tiny bit of curiosity.

I'll give you a short lesson in breaking through the propaganda. Read the entire CNN story twice. There's a lot of dancing around the difference between mask and respirator, but make no mistake about what they're talking about. Are masks not what are being used by nearly everyone? That cloth face diaper they sell with fancy designs? Or the totally not pre-infected made in China paper surgical mask? Aren't cloth and surgical masks what we were told to wear by the fake news and the Holy God Of Scientistry Antony Fauci (among many, many others)? Now those same authorities are telling us that masks are useless? Recommending against = useless.

Or better yet - and this shows the hypnotic power of the fake news - remember when they told us the vax would prevent illness? Then they said it would prevent hospitalization when it became apparent it does not prevent illness? Then they said it would prevent death when it became apparent that it would not prevent hospitalization? Remember when they said it would prevent transmission?

They have continually moved the goalposts. Haven't you seen that?

One goalpost that hasn't changed: you still can't sue these vipers if you suffer severe adverse effects.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-26 01:28

palinka wrote:
2022-01-26 00:25
Do you own research. Be curious. Anyway, nothing I give you will change your mind if you're completely closed to non fake news information. Only you can make that breakthrough, and therefore anything I provide will be discarded if you haven't reached that point.

To wit: I already posted a CNN article about masks. Why fake news CNN? Because you're more likely to believe it. Maybe it will spark a tiny bit of curiosity.

I'll give you a short lesson in breaking through the propaganda. Read the entire CNN story twice. There's a lot of dancing around the difference between mask and respirator, but make no mistake about what they're talking about. Are masks not what are being used by nearly everyone? That cloth face diaper they sell with fancy designs? Or the totally not pre-infected made in China paper surgical mask? Aren't cloth and surgical masks what we were told to wear by the fake news and the Holy God Of Scientistry Antony Fauci (among many, many others)? Now those same authorities are telling us that masks are useless? Recommending against = useless.

Or better yet - and this shows the hypnotic power of the fake news - remember when they told us the vax would prevent illness? Then they said it would prevent hospitalization when it became apparent it does not prevent illness? Then they said it would prevent death when it became apparent that it would not prevent hospitalization? Remember when they said it would prevent transmission?

They have continually moved the goalposts. Haven't you seen that?

One goalpost that hasn't changed: you still can't sue these vipers if you suffer severe adverse effects.

yes i would surely like to have the knowledge of doing own research.. where is your covid lab where you do your research? what is your staitistical base? how many cases are you researhing on... is it open for public reviewing ?

yes CNN, talks about the the importance of using a good mask especially in crowded places and hospitals.. they say that shitty masks are useless in the ER.. whats new.. you are comming on like its a revelation?

yes some vaccines prevent illnesses and some will help so you do not get grave symptoms, for the covid vaccines it does unfortunately not fully prevent, you arent happy with that so you are saying that they were lying because you have believed the vaccine was the final cure... that was unfortunate...

yes many things with covid IS a moving target.. do you remember that we did not have a vaccine at the start of the pandemic.....

i look at the graph.. i dont know if it is new - old - a misstake - the truth, did they diagnose correctly or faulty.. if they did.. is it a lie if trying to try to make it more understandable ?

i only look at the graphs and read it is ONLY vaccinated people in the graphs ( it says someone got vaccine.. days after that got a diagnose and either got into hospital and/or died
they left the unvaccinated out all together ( it actually did not mean there were no deaths or peopleput in hospitals that were unvaccinated )what you could compare with is perhaps a time period of a month ... how many vaccinated died in monh X How many unvaccinated died

what do you make out of the graphs,, 500 vaccinated persons dying in "that" time frame.( a year?? ) genocide you throw out on the table? would it not be a genocide NOT to try fight this pandemic given we have the resources..

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-26 02:09

johang wrote:
2022-01-26 01:28
yes i would surely like to have the knowledge of doing own research.. where is your covid lab where you do your research? what is your staitistical base? how many cases are you researhing on... is it open for public reviewing ?
Speaking of moving goalposts...

Anyway, the appeal to authority argument is such a lame 20th century argument. Get with the times! We have the internet! There is data coming out of our ears (but only if you're curious enough to look)
i look at the graph.. i dont know if it is new - old - a misstake - the truth, did they diagnose correctly or faulty.. if they did.. is it a lie if trying to try to make it more understandable ?
Look up ^^^

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-26 09:44

palinka wrote:
2022-01-26 02:09
johang wrote:

Anyway, the appeal to authority argument is such a lame 20th century argument. Get with the times! We have the internet! There is data coming out of our ears (but only if you're curious enough to look)
you couild always clear things up for me providing links to the info you ranted about reagarding WHO... ( or were they merely rantings and your opinion and nothing else ?) speaking of moving goals..

Look up ^^^
yes and you are reffering to a page that is no longer presenting old data... and instaed presenting as text and figures instaed of a diagram.. you want the graphs because you think its a sole truth.. you dont like that they also present data about unvaccinated dying..., the diagram fitted your purpose and you want it back.. the data is changing, get with it...

you wanted truth for a genocide made by vaccin.. Alberta were mindblown that data was put out of context.. they presented more data and up-to-date data..... you cry....

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-26 13:21

johang wrote:
2022-01-26 09:44
palinka wrote:
2022-01-26 02:09
johang wrote:

you couild always clear things up for me providing links to the info you ranted about reagarding WHO... ( or were they merely rantings and your opinion and nothing else ?) speaking of moving goals..
Why bother when the response is like the one below - a complete misrepresentation of reality?
Look up ^^^
yes and you are reffering to a page that is no longer presenting old data... and instaed presenting as text and figures instaed of a diagram.. you want the graphs because you think its a sole truth.. you dont like that they also present data about unvaccinated dying..., the diagram fitted your purpose and you want it back.. the data is changing, get with it...

you wanted truth for a genocide made by vaccin.. Alberta were mindblown that data was put out of context.. they presented more data and up-to-date data..... you cry....
There was more and more carefully categorized data before. As soon as someone noticed it didn't look good for the narrative, *poof* it was obfuscated. I saw it with my own two eyes before it was given the old shuffle. We're only talking about a week ago.

"more data and more up to date data" :lol: :lol:

You're counted as unvaxxed if you get the coof within 2 weeks of poison death shot because that's the period when its most likely you'll get coof symptoms caused by production of the vax induced spike protein. Its also the period you're most likely to have other adverse other effects like heart inflammation, neurological issues, etc. And death.

What the graph really showed was the impact of the jab because it was specific to people that received the vax - not the fake "unvaxxed within 2 weeks" that get jumbled together with actual unvaxxed and obfuscated. They don't want you to know the difference. They're hiding the difference between real unvaxxed and fake unvaxxed because it proves that the vax is a) useless and b) harmful.

Go look elsewhere to see if you can untangle that crap soup. See if you can find any data from other countries showing -unobfuscated- real unvaxxed infection/hospitalization/death vs fake "within 2 weeks of jab" unvaxxed infection/hospitalization/death. I would like to see it if you can find it.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-26 21:33

palinka wrote:
2022-01-26 13:21

You're counted as unvaxxed if you get the coof within 2 weeks of poison death shot because that's the period when its most likely you'll get coof symptoms caused by production of the vax induced spike protein. Its also the period you're most likely to have other adverse other effects like heart inflammation, neurological issues, etc. And death.

What the graph really showed was the impact of the jab because it was specific to people that received the vax - not the fake "unvaxxed within 2 weeks" that get jumbled together with actual unvaxxed and obfuscated. They don't want you to know the difference. They're hiding the difference between real unvaxxed and fake unvaxxed because it proves that the vax is a) useless and b) harmful.
go here..
https://mcc-covid.crc.pitt.edu/COVID19_ ... 70050.html
scroll little and under
COVID-19 in Alberta
Data included in the interactive data application are up-to-date as of end of day July 26, 2021, unless stated otherwise.
press the 6th tab "Vaccine Outcomes"
alberta.jpg
old data....
and before you knitpick again...... how many died in total at that period ??
you realise that people being vaccinated did not become immune same day as first shot ?.. did total death rate same period "spike" ?

2,839,089 "dose 1" and 2,401,836 "dose 2" with a total of 5,240,925 doses COVID-19 vaccine have been administered in Alberta ... ** Vaccination data are up-to-date as of end of day July 26, 2021

so out of 2,839,089 vaccinated a "spike" of 200 deaths is the truth that it is a genocide ??? .. humor me with calculating the percentage...

and your response will be BUT BUT the graph I posted shows many many moore and is of a later date..
i estimate "your" graph as well to about 200 persons dying, .. cant find exact number of dose 1 administered uptil now.. .. but its ok you can use the old total dose 1 number 2,839,089 which was up-to-date as of end of day July 26, 2021

nice graph to scare people not to take the vaccine "dying from the jab - genocide"... statistically it dont leave a mark in the margin .... and we havent even got the data of total deaths to compare with....

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-26 23:43

Why was it removed if it was so innocuous? Its only 200, right? Such a small number. Or was it?

By the way, I dumped all VAERS death data by vaccine type. Result:
* COVID19 VACCINE 23,978
* ALL OTHERS 17,412 since reporting began in 1990

But safe effective and free, right, my man?

Tab separated:

Code: Select all

"Notes"	"Vaccine Type"	"Vaccine Type Code"	Events Reported	Percent
	"ADENOVIRUS TYPE 4 &7 VACCINE, LIVE ORAL"	"ADEN_4_7"	1	0.00%
	"ANTHRAX VACCINE"	"ANTH"	31	0.10%
	"BACILLUS CALMETTE-GUERIN VACCINE"	"BCG"	104	0.33%
	"CENTRAL EUROPEAN ENCEPHALITIS"	"CEE"	2	0.01%
	"CHOLERA VACCINE"	"CHOL"	2	0.01%
	"COMVAX"	"HBHEPB"	196	0.62%
	"COVID19 VACCINE"	"COVID19"	23978	76.21%
	"DENGUE TETRAVALENT VACCINE (DENGVAXIA)"	"DF"	2	0.01%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS POLIOVIRUS INACTIVATED  HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA B AND HEPATITIS B VACCINE (HEXAVAX)"	"6VAX-F"	241	0.77%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE"	"DTAP"	891	2.83%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE  + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE    "	"DTAPIPV"	44	0.14%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE + HEPATITIS B + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE "	"DTAPHEPBIP"	417	1.33%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE + HAEMOPHILUS B CONJUGATE VACCINE"	"DTAPIPVHIB"	323	1.03%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND PERTUSSIS VACCINE"	"DTP"	880	2.80%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS AND PERTUSSIS VACCINE + INACTIVATED POLIOVIRUS VACCINE + HAEMOPHILUS B CONJUGATE VACCINE (TETANUS TOXOID CONJUGATE)"	"DTPPHIB"	3	0.01%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS PERTUSSIS AND HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA B VACCINE (HEXAVAX)"	"DTPHIB"	266	0.85%
	"DIPHTHERIA AND TETANUS TOXOIDS, PEDIATRIC"	"DT"	26	0.08%
	"DIPHTHERIA TOXOID"	"DTOX"	1	0.00%
	"DIPHTHERIA/PERTUSSIS/POLIO (ORAL [LIVE] OR INACTIVATED NOT NOTED)"	"DPP"	1	0.00%
	"DIPHTHERIA/TETANUS/PERTUSSIS/HEPATITIS B"	"DTPHEP"	44	0.14%
	"DIPHTHERIA/TETANUS/WHOLE PERTUSSIS-INACTIVATED POLIO VIRUS-HAEMOPHILUS INFLUENZA B (PENTACOQR)"	"DTPIHI"	6	0.02%
	"DT-IPV COMBINED DT AND IPV VACCINE"	"DTIPV"	6	0.02%
	"DTP-IPV COMBINED DTP AND IPV VACCINE"	"DTPIPV"	31	0.10%
	"EBOLA ZAIRE VACCINE"	"EBZR"	1	0.00%
	"HAEMOPHILUS B CONJUGATE VACCINE"	"HIBV"	1786	5.68%
	"HAEMOPHILUS B POLYSACCHARIDE VACCINE"	"HBPV"	9	0.03%
	"HEPATITIS A"	"HEPA"	132	0.42%
	"HEPATITIS A AND HEPATITIS B VACCINE"	"HEPAB"	30	0.10%
	"HEPATITIS B VACCINE"	"HEP"	1375	4.37%
	"HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (TYPES 6, 11, 16, 18) RECOMBINANT VACCINE"	"HPV4"	385	1.22%
	"HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS (TYPES 6, 11,16, 18, 31, 33, 45, 52, 58) RECOMBINANT VACCINE"	"HPV9"	39	0.12%
	"HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS VACCINE"	"HPVX"	172	0.55%
	"HUMAN PAPILLOVAVIRUS BIVALENT"	"HPV2"	44	0.14%
	"INFLUENZA (H1N1) MONOVALENT (INJECTED)"	"FLU(H1N1)"	85	0.27%
	"INFLUENZA (H1N1) MONOVALENT, (INTRANASAL SPRAY)"	"FLUN(H1N1)"	9	0.03%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, NO BRAND NAME"	"FLUX(SEASONAL)"	729	2.32%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT (INJECTED)"	"FLU4(SEASONAL)"	211	0.67%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT (INTRANASAL SPRAY)"	"FLUN4(SEASONAL)"	16	0.05%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, ADJUVANT (INJECTED)"	"FLUA4(SEASONAL)"	7	0.02%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, CELL-CULTURE-DERIVED (INJECTED)"	"FLUC4(SEASONAL)"	13	0.04%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, QUADRIVALENT, RECOMBINANT (INJECTED)"	"FLUR4(SEASONAL)"	4	0.01%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT (INJECTED)"	"FLU3(SEASONAL)"	884	2.81%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT (INTRANASAL SPRAY)"	"FLUN3(SEASONAL)"	26	0.08%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT, ADJUVANT (INJECTED)"	"FLUA3(SEASONAL)"	88	0.28%
	"INFLUENZA VIRUS VACCINE, TRIVALENT, CELL-CULTURE-DERIVED (INJECTED)"	"FLUC3(SEASONAL)"	4	0.01%
	"INFLUENZA(H1N1) MONOVALENT, UNKNOWN MANUFACTURER"	"FLUX(H1N1)"	50	0.16%
	"JAPANESE ENCEPHALITIS VIRUS VACCINE"	"JEV"	5	0.02%
	"JAPANESE ENCEPHALITIS VIRUS VACCINE (NO BRAND NAME)"	"JEVX"	3	0.01%
	"JAPANESE ENCEPHALITIS VIRUS VACCINE, INACTIVATED, ADSORBED"	"JEV1"	2	0.01%
	"LYME VACCINE (LYMERIX)"	"LYME"	9	0.03%
	"MEASLES AND MUMPS VIRUS VACCINE, LIVE"	"MM"	3	0.01%
	"MEASLES AND RUBELLA VACCINE"	"MER"	3	0.01%
	"MEASLES VACCINE"	"MEA"	38	0.12%
	"MEASLES, MUMPS AND RUBELLA VIRUS VACCINE, LIVE"	"MMR"	449	1.43%
	"MEASLES, MUMPS, RUBELLA, AND VARICELLA VACCINE (PROQUAD)"	"MMRV"	31	0.10%
	"MENINGOCOCCAL B VACCINE"	"MENB"	71	0.23%
	"MENINGOCOCCAL CONJUGATE VACCINE"	"MNC"	5	0.02%
	"MENINGOCOCCAL GROUPS C AND Y + HAEMOPHILUS B TETANUS TOXOID CONJUGATE VACCINE"	"MENHIB"	7	0.02%
	"MENINGOCOCCAL POLYSACCHARIDE VACCINE"	"MEN"	102	0.32%
	"MENINGOCOCCAL VACCINE (MENACTRA)"	"MNQ"	70	0.22%
	"MUMPS VIRUS VACCINE, LIVE"	"MU"	6	0.02%
	"PERTUSSIS, ADSORBED VACCINE"	"PER"	7	0.02%
	"PLAGUE VACCINE"	"PLAGUE"	3	0.01%
	"PNEUMOCOCCAL VACCINE, POLYVALENT"	"PPV"	611	1.94%
	"PNEUMOCOCCAL, 10-VALENT VACCINE (SYNFLORIX)"	"PNC10"	27	0.09%
	"PNEUMOCOCCAL, 13-VALENT VACCINE (PREVNAR)"	"PNC13"	966	3.07%
	"PNEUMOCOCCAL, 7-VALENT VACCINE (PREVNAR)"	"PNC"	979	3.11%
	"POLIOVIRUS VACCINE INACTIVATED"	"IPV"	861	2.74%
	"POLIOVIRUS VACCINE TRIVALENT, LIVE, ORAL"	"OPV"	1043	3.32%
	"RABIES VIRUS VACCINE"	"RAB"	188	0.60%
	"ROTAVIRUS (NO BRAND NAME)"	"RVX"	82	0.26%
	"ROTAVIRUS VACCINE (ROTASHIELD)"	"RV"	10	0.03%
	"ROTAVIRUS VACCINE, LIVE, ORAL "	"RV1"	302	0.96%
	"ROTAVIRUS VACCINE, LIVE, ORAL, PENTAVALENT"	"RV5"	500	1.59%
	"RUBELLA VACCINE"	"RUB"	2	0.01%
	"SMALLPOX VACCINE"	"SMALL"	18	0.06%
	"TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINE (BOOSTRIX/ADACEL)"	"TDAP"	97	0.31%
	"TETANUS AND DIPHTHERIA TOXOIDS, ADULT"	"TD"	42	0.13%
	"TETANUS TOXOID"	"TTOX"	28	0.09%
	"TETANUS, DIPHTHERIA AND ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS, AND INACTIVATED POLIO VIRUS"	"TDAPIPV"	3	0.01%
	"TETRAMUNE"	"DTAPH"	15	0.05%
	"TICK-BORNE ENCEPHALITIS VACCINE (TBE)"	"TBE"	3	0.01%
	"TYPHOID VACCINE"	"TYP"	33	0.10%
	"VARIVAX-VARICELLA VIRUS LIVE"	"VARCEL"	193	0.61%
	"YELLOW FEVER VACCINE"	"YF"	62	0.20%
	"ZOSTER VACCINE"	"VARZOS"	306	0.97%
	"UNKNOWN VACCINES"	"UNK"	610	1.94%
"Total"			41390	131.55%
"---"
"Dataset: The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)"
"Query Parameters:"
"Event Category: Death"
"Group By: Vaccine Type"
"Show Totals: True"
"Show Zero Values: False"
"---"
"Help: See http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/vaers.html for more information."
"---"
"Query Date: Jan 26, 2022 3:03:52 PM"
"---"
"Suggested Citation: Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Jan 26, 2022 3:03:52 PM"
"---"
"1. VAERS data in CDC WONDER are updated every Friday. Hence, results for the same query can change from week to week."
"2. These results are for 31,463 total events."
"3. Rows with zero Events Reported are hidden. Use Quick Options above to show zero rows."
"---"
Footnotes:
"1. Submitting a report to VAERS does not mean that healthcare personnel or the vaccine caused or contributed to the adverse"
"event (possible side effect)."
"---"
Caveats:
"1. <p> VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine"
"manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to VAERS. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports"
"alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain"
"information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they"
"are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports"
"should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind. </p> <p> The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope"
"and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA's multi-system approach to"
"post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events,"
"also known as ""safety signals."" If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as"
"the CDC's Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have"
"the same limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine."
"</p> <p> Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data: <ul><li> Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically"
"significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause. </li><li>"
"Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information. </li><li> The number of reports alone"
"cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated"
"with vaccines. </li><li> VAERS data are limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date"
"for which data are available. </li><li> VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be"
"interpreted in the context of other scientific information. </li></ul> </p>"
"2."
"3. Some items may have more than 1 occurrence in any single event report, such as Symptoms, Vaccine Products, Manufacturers, and"
"Event Categories. If data are grouped by any of these items, then the number in the Events Reported column may exceed the total"
"number of unique events. If percentages are shown, then the associated percentage of total unique event reports will exceed 100%"
"in such cases. For example, the number of Symptoms mentioned is likely to exceed the number of events reported, because many"
"reports include more than 1 Symptom. When more than 1 Symptom occurs in a single report, then the percentage of Symptoms to"
"unique events is more than 100%. More information: http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/vaers.html#Suppress."
"4. Data contains VAERS reports processed as of 01/14/2022. The VAERS data in WONDER are updated weekly, yet the VAERS system"
"receives continuous updates including revisions and new reports for preceding time periods. Duplicate event reports and/or"
"reports determined to be false are removed from VAERS. More information: http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/help/vaers.html#Reporting."
"5. Values of Event Category field vary in their availability over time due to changes in the reporting form. The ""Emergency"
"Room/Office Visit"" value was avaliable only for events reported using the VAERS-1 form, active 07/01/1990 to 06/29/2017. The"
"""Congenital Anomaly/Birth Defect"", ""Emergency Room"", and ""Office Visit"" values are available only for events reported"
"using the VAERS 2.0 form, active 06/30/2017 to present. These changes must be considered when evaluating count of events for"
"these categories."
"6. About COVID19 vaccines: <UL><LI> For more information on how many persons have been vaccinated in the US for COVID19 to date,"
"see https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations/: <a target= .. </LI><LI> One report may state that the patient"
"received more than one brand of COVID-19 vaccine on the same visit. This is a reporting error, but explains why the total number"
"of reports may not equal the total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses. </LI></UL>"
I don't know why the percentage total adds up to 133%, nor do I know why the coof percentage is shown as 76%. Its not my data. One possibility (likely, based on the 76%) is that the report listed each dose of the coof vax as a separate vax. You can only die once, but you can get many BOOOOOOOOSSSTS.

I personally know someone that had 5 doses: 2 chinese ones which she said she "wasn't feeling" and then 2 other ones + BOOOOOOOOSSST. She probably had at least one more since then. She's vaxxed up the ass. :lol:

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 00:02

From the very website you get your information from:

"While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. "

Now given that there are people like you ( :shock: ) that insist in looking for reasons to discredit the vaccine, or are generally anti-vaxxers forever, it stands to reason that during a global pandemic with MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of vaccinations being performed against the backdrop of distrust of its purpose, it stands to reason that this website is going to receive a count of reports that will go WAY beyond any other reports for any other illness vaccine in past history and that the probability is that they are going to be largely weighted to reporting side-effects even if there might be no evidence that the side effect being reported (if there is one!) is related to the vaccine. "I woke up with a spot this morning - it must be the vaccine because I never had one before" type of thing. So what is reported here is merely speculation and unsupported claims with frankly no factual evidence that can verify the authenticity. It certainly isnt a basis of proven medical fact - just a cumulation of opinion (at best) or deliberate sabbotage at worst. It isnt scientific.

But it might be enough of an opinion if you want to look for a reason to back up your decision to not have it.
5.7 on test.
SpamassassinForWindows 3.4.0 spamd service
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 04:00

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 00:02
From the very website you get your information from:

"While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. Most reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. "

Now given that there are people like you ( :shock: ) that insist in looking for reasons to discredit the vaccine, or are generally anti-vaxxers forever, it stands to reason that during a global pandemic with MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of vaccinations being performed against the backdrop of distrust of its purpose, it stands to reason that this website is going to receive a count of reports that will go WAY beyond any other reports for any other illness vaccine in past history and that the probability is that they are going to be largely weighted to reporting side-effects even if there might be no evidence that the side effect being reported (if there is one!) is related to the vaccine. "I woke up with a spot this morning - it must be the vaccine because I never had one before" type of thing. So what is reported here is merely speculation and unsupported claims with frankly no factual evidence that can verify the authenticity. It certainly isnt a basis of proven medical fact - just a cumulation of opinion (at best) or deliberate sabbotage at worst. It isnt scientific.

But it might be enough of an opinion if you want to look for a reason to back up your decision to not have it.
If 90% of the reports are simply bogus, that still leaves 2,400 deaths attributable to the vax, which is still more than any other vaccine in the history of the system.

Anyway, its a stupid argument to say VAERS data "isn't scientific". Its a tool. Its not meant to be all encompassing. Its meant to capture trends in order to make decisions on what to investigate. Nobody seems curious enough to investigate. Maybe that's because pfizer had the same results in their clinical trials. I guess we'll find out for sure in 55 years.

But you can get a preview here: https://rumble.com/embed/voaxg5/?pub=qdzr7

The video has a very interesting explanation of how pfizer fooled around with the clinical trial by loading the placebo group with oldsters and other high risk people, while stacking the poison death shot group with young healthy people. So while the death rate in both groups were both about 15 each, only 3 in total died of covid. There was no follow up on the other ~27 deaths. I guess that wasn't very important.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 09:27

palinka wrote:
2022-01-26 23:43
Why was it removed if it was so innocuous? Its only 200, right? Such a small number. Or was it?
I really dont have the answer too your question but i would guess, because someone took it out of context and used it for fearspreading propaganda as a "its a genocide look at the spike ..." the vaccine is killing people

the problem with this kind of stastistics is that you have to compare it with something... like..what is the normal death rate .. ?
the ONLY denominators shown in that "spike" is someone getting the vaccine, being diagnosed anyway with covid and died; it does not say its the sole responsibility of the shot itself, it does not say you get covid from the vaccine, it does not say these people had a freepass from death in normal circumstance.. but those three things in the diagram are NOT the ONLY factors of people dying
the graph shows how VERY few people actually had 1 shot of vaccine still got covid and died within 70 days

200 persons dying in itself might seem like a spike... but considering there were 2,839,089 getting the shot.. due to those statistics there is no reason to fear the syringe , and.. HOW MANY DID THE 1st SHOT SAVE ?
I personally know someone that had 5 doses: 2 chinese ones which she said she "wasn't feeling" and then 2 other ones + BOOOOOOOOSSST. She probably had at least one more since then. She's vaxxed up the ass. :lol:
and she didnt die... is that not proof for you that the vaccine is not a killer ?

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 13:19

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 09:27
I really dont have the answer too your question but i would guess, because someone took it out of context and used it for fearspreading propaganda as a "its a genocide look at the spike ..." the vaccine is killing people
You're making my point. What do they have to fear?
and she didnt die... is that not proof for you that the vaccine is not a killer ?
I throw around a lot of hyperbole but NEVER made the claim that everyone that gets the vax will die or anything even remotely close to that.

She drives a car too. Is that not proof for you that people never die in car accidents?

Were you aware that life insurance companies are in crisis due to 40% more (non covid) claims in 2021 than average?

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 13:35

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 13:19
Were you aware that life insurance companies are in crisis due to 40% more (non covid) claims in 2021 than average?
There you go - I always throught the gun culture in America was getting out of hand. :lol:

I blame Trump.

bomb-joypixels.gif
bomb-joypixels.gif (103.14 KiB) Viewed 68520 times
:mrgreen:
5.7 on test.
AV: Clamwin + Clamd service + sanesecurity defs : https://www.hmailserver.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26829

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 13:54

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 13:35
I blame Trump.
I, for one, am utterly shocked.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 13:58

But Trump gave the world the vax. Shouldn't he be a hero to you vaxxy types?

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 14:07

Oh - he claimed that too, did he?

And there's the rest of the world thinking that the UK Oxford Astra Zenica vaccine was created by Prof Sarah Gilbert and Catherine Green, and the other top vaccines (sinopharm and CoronaVac) by the Chinese.

Makes you wonder why we need other country's scientists and governments when we can just have Trump taking decisions and plaudits for the world's successes.
5.7 on test.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 14:21

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 13:19
johang wrote:
2022-01-27 09:27
You're making my point. What do they have to fear?
they fear men and women that are like sheep that would gladly storm the capitolium based on mantras like "dont steal the vote" and very off the chart rantings like: "the ones in the white house are pedofiles and eats children" would not understandi and be taking data and statistics out of its contexta.. and who would assume something ( making an ass of u and me ) like .. its a death spike and the shot is to blame...

Alberta is in no means forced to uphold others lies......
I throw around a lot of hyperbole
textbook 101 instigating? to put petrol on any and all possible tendancy to fire ? and then try to light it by any means necessary ?
but NEVER made the claim that everyone that gets the vax will die or anything even remotely close to that.
"so you can no longer see that its the damned genocide jab that's causing the deaths and hospitalizations."
posting made by you, found at : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34836&start=300#p236347
She drives a car too. Is that not proof for you that people never die in car accidents?

would you say her chances of surviving a car accident would be better or worse using the safety belt ?

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 14:24

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 14:07
Makes you wonder why we need other country's scientists and governments when we can just have Trump taking decisions and plaudits for the world's successes.
I don't see the difference. They're canceling Robert Malone, co-inventor of the mrna delivery system for speaking out against the experimental gene therapy.

So take credit... cancel... it's all meaningless.

For better or for worse, if it weren't for Trump, the poison death shot would have been delayed by years. You'd still be wearing a mask in your shower and hiding in your basement.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 14:32

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 14:21
but NEVER made the claim that everyone that gets the vax will die or anything even remotely close to that.
"so you can no longer see that its the damned genocide jab that's causing the deaths and hospitalizations."
You view those statements as equal?

Take a deep breath, my man. Have a smoke and an espresso. Then come back and think about it.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 14:43

johang wrote:
would you say her chances of surviving a car accident would be better or worse using the safety belt ?
Everything in life is a tradeoff. If the seat belt caused cancer in 1% of people that wore it, would you still wear it?

If you knew the risks of vascular, neurological and immunological damage that the vax presents, would you still have taken it?

Why do you think people are talking about informed consent? There literally is none with this vax. First, there have been no long term trials and there never will be because they "poisoned" the placebo group by offering them the vax after 6 months. Secondly, they and their friends in the media are hiding adverse effects with a propaganda campaign (it worked on you). There is no informed consent whatsoever. You have been duped into being a participant in a genre therapy experiment. Let that sink in.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 16:32

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 14:32
johang wrote:
You view those statements as equal?
Take a deep breath, my man. Have a smoke and an espresso. Then come back and think about it.
you dont acknowledge or understand the term and definition of genocide and because of that are throwing around statements to the left and right.. ?
you are making things sound worse then they are.. you are spreading fear.. you do this with an agenda and purposely..

dont shout genocide ... it is not the right thing to do

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 16:48

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 16:32
you dont acknowledge or understand the term and definition of genocide
And you don't acknowledge or understand the term hyperbole, to which I've already admitted, acknowledged and certainly understand.

* Genocide Jab
* Poison Death Shot
* Clot Shot

All hyperbole.

noun
1. A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.
2. In rhetoric, an obvious exaggeration; an extravagant statement or assertion not intended to be understood literally.
3. Synonyms See exaggeration

However, every hyperbolous exaggeration is rooted in the truth.

I could sleep for a year (I'm very tired and could sleep unusually long)
This book weighs a ton (the book is very large and heavy)
You took the clot shot (oops, it really does cause blood clots leading to aneurysm - NOT hyperbole)
The clot shot leads to aneurysm city (better - it really does cause blood clots leading to aneurysm but not to the extent that entire city populations get it)

One nickname that is definitely NOT hyperbole is:
* Experimental Gene Therapy

That's the literal definition.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 16:52

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 16:32
you dont acknowledge or understand the term and definition of genocide
Also, you don't seem to understand the definition of genocide, because that is wholly inapplicable here. If you want, you may call it democide. But not genocide.

Democide jab just doesn't have the same ring to it that genocide jab does, because of the "j" sound.

Hyperbole, my droog.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 17:04

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 14:43
johang wrote:
1. Everything in life is a tradeoff. If the seat belt caused cancer in 1% of people that wore it, would you still wear it?

2. If you knew the risks of vascular, neurological and immunological damage that the vax presents, would you still have taken it?

3. Why do you think people are talking about informed consent? There literally is none with this vax. First, there have been no long term trials and there never will be because they "poisoned" the placebo group by offering them the vax after 6 months. Secondly, they and their friends in the media are hiding adverse effects with a propaganda campaign (it worked on you). There is no informed consent whatsoever. You have been duped into being a participant in a genre therapy experiment. Let that sink in.
1. prove to me that seat belt does not cause cancer.. what statistical proof do you have that it doesnt ? i know people that is/was diagosed with cancer.. and to my knowledge they al use seatbelts..
it is a 100% match

2. yes in regards to the % of risc ... there are always riscs... i even drive a car..i narrow down risc of injury % by wearing seatbelt though ...

3. you dont have to take it... right?.. it is your choice, however NOW you come up with something about a placebo group getting poisoned ?? is it not their choice ? you demand that they cant have vaccin, talk about wanting to rule over others ... what hiding of adverese effects has been hidden from me by media ? except for your myth about the spike and genocide stab that i just debunked for you.. ? you are still on theprogram where you are dillusional about the vaccin gene therapy still .. or did i missunderstand ? are you saying there is no pandemic ?

im easily convinced if there is statistical evidence, but you say there is a higher power tampering with everything, so i am at loss..
why are YOU seeking your answers in statistics, when you are of the thinking that statistics has been tampered with anyway...... .. just think about it..

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 17:19

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 17:04
1. prove to me that seat belt does not cause cancer.. what statistical proof do you have that it doesnt ? i know people that is/was diagosed with cancer.. and to my knowledge they al use seatbelts..
it is a 100% match
You didn't see the IF? And you call yourself proficient with scripting? You're grasping at straws, my droog.
2. yes in regards to the % of risc ... there are always riscs... i even drive a car..i narrow down risc of injury % by wearing seatbelt though ...
And I stay away from the recently vaxxed to avoid their spewing of spike proteins (first 14 or so days - hmmm... that number of days rings a bell....) which have already been proven to cause miscarriages in UNVAXXED pregnant women.
however NOW you come up with something about a placebo group getting poisoned
First of all, I didn't come up with anything. Pfizer did, and this is not secret information - its in their filings.

Secondly, I used "poisoned" in quotes to signify that the placebo group - AS A MATTER OF STUDY - was utterly obliterated. This is an egregious ethical violation. The placebo group participants were offered the vax after 6 months and MOST of them - I forgot the exact number, but something like 3/4 or more - took it based on what they were told about the vaxxed group (informed consent, anyone????). Pfizer made it impossible to compare long term. This is a requirement for FDA approval, but I guess they don't care as long as they can bribe and blackmail their way through unlimited emergency use authorizations.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 17:22

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 16:48
And you don't acknowledge or understand the term hyperbole, to which I've already admitted, acknowledged and certainly understand.

* Genocide Jab
* Poison Death Shot
* Clot Shot

However, every hyperbolous exaggeration is rooted in the truth.
so you are just throwing the hyperboles around without the agenda of spreading fear by using big words ? (but.. .. you have an agenda... and you use the tools ..)
like textbook 101 conspiracy method.. i am not saying 200 is a big number .. OR is it... ( you agree somewhat for good manners but then turn around putting the 200 on the table again )

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 17:25

You should read about vioxx to see what scummy, disgusting shysters you're dealing with in big pharma. Or the Sackler family and their opioids. These people deserve to be hung for crimes against humanity.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 17:33

johang wrote:
2022-01-27 17:22
so you are just throwing the hyperboles around without the agenda of spreading fear by using big words ? (but.. .. you have an agenda... and you use the tools ..)
Spreading fear like you need to take the experimental gene therapy that isn't approved except by emergency use in any country so you can take a walk outside? Fly on a plane? Go to the supermarket?

For a disease that you have to take a test to know you have it? That's statistically imperceptible from the flu?

My agenda is getting to the truth.
i am not saying 200 is a big number .. OR is it... ( you agree somewhat for good manners but then turn around putting the 200 on the table again )
Nobody knows since it was removed.

By the way, I saw something really funny a few days ago. I was at an intersection and someone with the word "FEARLESS" affixed to the top of their windshield drove by. He was wearing a mask. Alone in his car. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-27 17:38

What is really scary is all these people still live by the 2. amendment and the police only have to do 6 month training - Here in Denmark it's a 3 1/2 year education.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/29/pers ... index.html
SørenR.

Woke is Marxism advancing through Maoist cultural revolution.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-27 17:58

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 17:33
My agenda is getting to the truth.
naaaaaaah... :lol: you are looking for something that will match your beliefs... :| . and with the tactics of scaring others to run the same path as yours... :shock:
i am not saying 200 is a big number .. OR is it... ( you agree somewhat for good manners but then turn around putting the 200 on the table again )
Nobody knows since it was removed.
you have the numbers.. you posted it as a graph... clear as crystal .. 200 in that diagram which is not a large number in the context of totaly 2,839,089
and you can find almost same data in other places including the place which i linked to in a post before...

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 18:06

SorenR wrote:
2022-01-27 17:38
What is really scary is all these people still live by the 2. amendment and the police only have to do 6 month training - Here in Denmark it's a 3 1/2 year education.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/29/pers ... index.html
Nah. Subscription boosters are scarier. Even more scary is anyone that takes CNN seriously.

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-27 18:38

Majority of anti-vaxxers are republican ... Yes? ... :idea:

This means that democrats can just go sit in the corner after getting their shots ... and wait :mrgreen:
SørenR.

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 18:43

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 17:33
For a disease that you have to take a test to know you have it? That's statistically imperceptible from the flu?
5.6 million global deaths in 2 years says different (compared to 1/4 to 1/2 million depending on what stats you want to include).

You see - I would like to see what you believe is the answer to the following question:

What is more deadly? The Vaccine or the Virus?

Or (to satisfy you as a suggestion):

Is it that the virus doesnt exist and the vaccination is just an attempt to control the people?
5.7 on test.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 19:53

SorenR wrote:
2022-01-27 18:38
Majority of anti-vaxxers are republican ... Yes? ... :idea:
In Europe? Or you weren't aware of all the giant protests all over Europe?
This means that democrats can just go sit in the corner after getting their shots ... and wait :mrgreen:
I agree. :mrgreen:
jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 18:43
Unquestionably the vax.

When you remove the people murdered by the so called health care system and then remove the motorcycle accidents labeled as covid, you'll get back to flu lethality.

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 20:21

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 19:53
jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 18:43
Unquestionably the vax.

When you remove the people murdered by the so called health care system and then remove the motorcycle accidents labeled as covid, you'll get back to flu lethality.
AH! Now I understand. You're pulling our leg after all. (Your humour didn't really translate through a forum until now). You are a funny bloke after all.

You see, this says different. This says (in the timespan shown) that the UK deaths had 938 covid related deaths (96.6%) of unvaccinated people (per 100,000 person-years) between January and October 2021 and only 33 (3.4%) of people that had had full double dose vaccine. Of course, you can always take away the bike accidents from those numbers but must remember the averages will apply to both numbers unless, of course, if they didnt have covid they wouldnt be coughing and sneezing in to their face visor and hitting the lamp post in the first place. :roll:

Still, what do I know. What with this being a published government official statistic (albeit from an independent authority) it must be fake and covering up the reality that is the opposite, right?

(By the way - you really shouldn't think that your U.S Health system and Government is typical of other countries. Trust me, it isn't.)
5.7 on test.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 20:35

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 20:21
(By the way - you really shouldn't think that your U.S Health system and Government is typical of other countries. Trust me, it isn't.)
This is telling. It shows that you also don't believe a word that comes from Fauci or the CDC, no? After all, its different than other countries, right? In what way?

But if every country in Europe had the same hospital protocols as the US, then wouldn't everything having to do with all this nonsense be the same, including how, for example, motorcycle accidents were labeled as covid?

Wasn't remdesivir + ventilators the treatment protocol in Europe?

jim.bus
Senior user
Senior user

Post by jim.bus » 2022-01-27 20:39

Yeah,

The US is just about the only developed Nation that doesn't have some sort of Single Payer Healthcare System. The Republicans, doctors, insurance companies rant and rave about things like it will raise Taxes and conveniently not mention that those Taxes if in fact they do get raised are offset by no more Insurance premiums, No More Copays, Coinsurance, Deductibles, etc. depending on the various ways in which Single Payer Healthcare is implemented. We have a Single Payer Healthcare Bill coming up for Vote in California. It will most likely get shot down again despite the advantages of it. Opponents say things like why change a system that is proven. I say, yes proven to not work.

Doctors are worried their revenues will go down and they did in Canada as example. But a few years later the they were back again as one of the top paying professions in Canada and the Canadians love their system.
If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics.

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 22:02

palinka wrote:
2022-01-27 20:35
This is telling. It shows that you also don't believe a word that comes from Fauci or the CDC, no? After all, its different than other countries, right?
It doesnt say anything of the sort. I suggested not comparing health systems and governments. I was referring to SYSTEMs - your Health system and your Political system. One is expensive and discriminatory and the other is f#cked!! (Your Presidents have to be old and rich (nothing to do with ability), your constitutional laws are outdated and based on fear (right to bear arms etc etc) despite the death rate of the consequences, your country is segregated and in some parts living in the dark ages, your Health system affords only those that have money (poor people not entitled to Health Care and left to die if they dont pay). Even your judges are politically biased and laws based on religious beliefs where they should be showing impartiality.

Nope. Not all countries are the same as that one.

Anyway, C19 vaccines....... let's have it. 8)

(Viva la Trump! He's still president, you know. Apparently).
5.7 on test.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-27 23:17

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 22:02
Anyway, C19 vaccines....... let's have it. 8)
Oh, so sorry... You can't have it. Or at least you can't offer your children up to moloch (at least in Sweden).

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/sw ... 022-01-27/
STOCKHOLM, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks.
Hmmm... What exactly are those risks? Well, I guess you'll have to wait 55 years to find out because there's not a mention of them at all in this totally legit and totally not fake news article.

The lie of omission will still send you to hell, boys and girls.

I predict this is just the beginning of the great awakening.

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-27 23:37

This is what happen when you follow guidelines and take your shots as instructed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... orona.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/ba ... 022-01-26/
SørenR.

jimimaseye

Post by jimimaseye » 2022-01-27 23:56

Yep, we are nearly there too.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/uk-covid-r ... s-england/ - This took effect from today.

(And yes, the details are factually correct - not "fake news" - even though it's on a CBS news report).

[Entered by mobile. Excuse my spelling.]
5.7 on test.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-28 01:10

jimimaseye wrote:
2022-01-27 23:56
(And yes, the details are factually correct - not "fake news" - even though it's on a CBS news report).
"Factually correct" does not mean its not fake news.

To wit: the reuters article above about Sweden. Reuters is not curious about the risks referred to by the Swedish government. Are you?

I guess Sweden is run by a bunch of crazy conspiracy theorists.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-28 09:54

palinka wrote:
2022-01-28 01:10
To wit: the reuters article above about Sweden. Reuters is not curious about the risks referred to by the Swedish government. Are you?

but it is easy to check ....

https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/nyh ... n-5-11-ar/

The risk that Swedish government is refering to is regarding wether children below 12 are prone to get serious covid-19.

The Swedish Public Health Agency assesses that the medical benefit for the individual child with a general vaccination against covid-19 for children aged 5–11 is currently small. Therefore, the authority for the spring term 2022 does not recommend a general vaccination of children under 12 years of age in Sweden.

- We will continue to follow the issue. We are constantly assessing the state of knowledge and the development of the pandemic in Sweden and the rest of the world, and a new position will be taken on this issue before the autumn term, says Karin Tegmark Wisell, Director General of the Swedish Public Health Agency.

A general vaccination from the age of 5 is also not expected to have any major effect on the spread of infection at present, neither in the group of children aged 5–11 nor among other groups in the population.

As before during the pandemic, children are at a significantly lower risk of developing severe covid-19 disease compared with adults. In general, the younger the child, the lower the risk. Since the end of October 2021, the Swedish Public Health Agency has been recommending general vaccination against covid-19 from the age of 12 in Sweden. This is based on the benefit to the individual child.

Discussions about the decision have taken place with the Pediatric Association, the School Medical Association, the National Association of School Nurses, the Child Psychiatric Association, the Swedish Society for Infectious Diseases, vaccine coordinators within the regions, Swedish Municipalities and Regions (SKR), the Medical Products Agency and the Swedish Medical Council (Smer).

The covid-19 vaccine is approved for children from the age of 5, and has been recommended since the end of December for those 5 and 11 years old who are particularly susceptible to respiratory infections.

naaaah we dont need conspiracy therorists, we aim for full transparency and truth... like a bunch of european countries..

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-28 14:05

johang wrote:
2022-01-28 09:54
palinka wrote:
2022-01-28 01:10

but it is easy to check ....

https://www.folkhalsomyndigheten.se/nyh ... n-5-11-ar/

The risk that Swedish government is refering to is regarding wether children below 12 are prone to get serious covid-19.

The Swedish Public Health Agency assesses that the medical benefit for the individual child with a general vaccination against covid-19 for children aged 5–11 is currently small. Therefore, the authority for the spring term 2022 does not recommend a general vaccination of children under 12 years of age in Sweden.

- We will continue to follow the issue. We are constantly assessing the state of knowledge and the development of the pandemic in Sweden and the rest of the world, and a new position will be taken on this issue before the autumn term, says Karin Tegmark Wisell, Director General of the Swedish Public Health Agency.

A general vaccination from the age of 5 is also not expected to have any major effect on the spread of infection at present, neither in the group of children aged 5–11 nor among other groups in the population.

As before during the pandemic, children are at a significantly lower risk of developing severe covid-19 disease compared with adults. In general, the younger the child, the lower the risk. Since the end of October 2021, the Swedish Public Health Agency has been recommending general vaccination against covid-19 from the age of 12 in Sweden. This is based on the benefit to the individual child.

Discussions about the decision have taken place with the Pediatric Association, the School Medical Association, the National Association of School Nurses, the Child Psychiatric Association, the Swedish Society for Infectious Diseases, vaccine coordinators within the regions, Swedish Municipalities and Regions (SKR), the Medical Products Agency and the Swedish Medical Council (Smer).

The covid-19 vaccine is approved for children from the age of 5, and has been recommended since the end of December for those 5 and 11 years old who are particularly susceptible to respiratory infections.

naaaah we dont need conspiracy therorists, we aim for full transparency and truth... like a bunch of european countries..
I haven't had my coffee yet, but I don't see any explanation of risk there either. All it says is kids don't have risk of getting the disease. So what is the vaccination risk quoted by Rueters?

"Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks."

You have to understand - these people choose their words very carefully. Thank God for George Boole, or we'd never understand their bafflegarble.

You don't seem to be the least bit curious.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-28 17:44

palinka wrote:
2022-01-28 14:05

I haven't had my coffee yet, but I don't see any explanation of risk there either. All it says is kids don't have risk of getting the disease. So what is the vaccination risk quoted by Rueters?

"Sweden has decided against recommending COVID vaccines for kids aged 5-11, the Health Agency said on Thursday, arguing that the benefits did not outweigh the risks."

You have to understand - these people choose their words very carefully. Thank God for George Boole, or we'd never understand their bafflegarble.

You don't seem to be the least bit curious.
NO. it does not say "kids don't have risk of getting the disease"... you have to read again..

and yes.. you are still looking for a an answer that supports your truth.. I cant give it to you.. i can only provide my answer...
pil-risk.jpg
risk in this case is ... the risk of getting seriously ill if getting Covid

regarding Reuters and other choose a heading to get more readers may come as a shock to you, they are however saying where they got their information.. and you can do your research and read for yourself...
i think you give media WAY to much credit .. if they would have choosen their words carefully and by carefully choose a Heading that would trigger you .. would that not go against what you believe is their mission ? ( ohh no of course .. 101 textbook again.. they are doing this to get suspicions about them running the world.. thrown out the window.. )

if i seem curious or not is of course how you percieve me

if you scroll back to the link provided earlier to Alberta and look at the "old" statistics
you can find that approx 250.000 "children" ( age 12-14, 102,676; age 15-19, 169,156) was vaccinated and are included in the graphs .. 1 dose: 3 had to go to hospital.. no one died ...
buuuut i recconed the data would not being of acceptans factor to you because it does not support your belief... so i didnt write about it earlier..

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-28 18:06

That's a neat graphic, but it doesn't address the question at all.

If there is a risk/benefit analysis to children (or anyone) taking the vax, then the benefit is supposed protection from acquiring the coof, or supposed protection from serious outcomes from the coof. What is the risk OF RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST? You cannot simultaneously say the risk that comes with taking the vax is getting the coof and also say the benefit is avoiding the coof. See how that works? Good old George Boole...

Aren't you curious?

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-28 18:50

SørenR.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-28 18:53

palinka wrote:
2022-01-28 18:06
That's a neat graphic, but it doesn't address the question at all.

If there is a risk/benefit analysis to children (or anyone) taking the vax, then the benefit is supposed protection from acquiring the coof, or supposed protection from serious outcomes from the coof. What is the risk OF RECEIVING THE MARK OF THE BEAST? You cannot simultaneously say the risk that comes with taking the vax is getting the coof and also say the benefit is avoiding the coof. See how that works? Good old George Boole...

Aren't you curious?
i dont say that the risk of taking the vax is getting covid, again..thats your belief...... and i cannot find data or stats to back your belief up. However much you try to call me out being uncurious..

did you actually read the previous posts ?
in Alberta approx 250.000 "children" ( age 12-14, 102,676; age 15-19, 169,156) was vaccinated and are included in the graphs .. 1 dose: 3 had to go to hospital.. no one died ...
when vaccinated at age 12-19 it could be a 0,0012 % chance of having to go to hospital if you were to catch covid to get treatment.
there was 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 % chance of dying

there is no risk/benefit analysis to children taking the wax since there is no statistical data that can say there isa risk ... but medical care is always a risk .. why you ask.. well you can get misstreatment, get another disease at medical faclility among other things. SO in dialog between a lot of governamental, regional and municipality instances it has been discussed and they came up with a reason of why not to press vaccination on children at agegroup 5-11 (at this point in time)

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-28 19:08

SørenR.

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-28 19:13

SørenR.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-28 20:14

johang wrote:
2022-01-28 18:53
3 had to go to hospital..
also...

[/quote]
there is no risk/benefit analysis to children taking the wax
[/quote]

Both in the same post? That has to be a record of some kind.

So which is it? I really can't untangle your post. Does the vax present no risk? If the answer is yes then why was it banned in Sweden for children?

Dancing around the question <> answering the question.

What is the risk and why was it deemed so serious as to ban the vax in children?

I know the power of the fake news over most people. Maybe you really don't know the answer.

Known risks: myocarditis, pericarditis, neurological issues, blood clots, stroke, immunological issues and more. These things are very well known. What is being hidden by the fake news and others profiting from the vax is the extent of the risk. Nobody knows because nobody in a position of authority seems to be very curious.

I think that lack of curiosity extends to many people that have received the vax because they simply do not want to be confronted with the idea they might have made a colossal mistake by trusting people who are vocal about depopulation with complete legal immunity who have created an untested new technology that has never been in widescale use before. That's a tough pill to swallow.

Apparently Sweden is at least a little curious and decided not to offer up their future to moloch. Good for them.

You should read Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

johang
Senior user
Senior user

Post by johang » 2022-01-28 23:52

palinka wrote:
2022-01-28 20:14
johang wrote:
2022-01-28 18:53
3 had to go to hospital..
also...
there is no risk/benefit analysis to children taking the wax
Both in the same post? That has to be a record of some kind.

So which is it? I really can't untangle your post. Does the vax present no risk? If the answer is yes then why was it banned in Sweden for children?

Dancing around the question <> answering the question.

What is the risk and why was it deemed so serious as to ban the vax in children?
the vaccinations are not banned. Sweden believes that it would not be benificiary to 6-12 year olds to get vaccin at this point

I know the power of the fake news over most people. Maybe you really don't know the answer.

Known risks: myocarditis, pericarditis, neurological issues, blood clots, stroke, immunological issues and more. These things are very well known. What is being hidden by the fake news and others profiting from the vax is the extent of the risk. Nobody knows because nobody in a position of authority seems to be very curious.
of course i dont know the exact data, exact statistics and exact answer... and it is moving .. hard to grasp.. i know... but looking at data and facts that do exist.... it seems low.. very low.. very very very low

its a good list ( for grownups )...however.. old stats from Alberta say out of the 250.000 vaccinated children 0,0012% (3) had to go to hospital to get treatment,( no ICU nr ) and 0% (0) died
IF all those known risks in your list ( which again is not a bad list, maybe it just isnt for children ) would have had affect on those children and many many many more would have had to go to hospital and/or died ....
now Alberta actually HAS death numbers on covid cases and hospitalisations and ICU ( not vaccinated children ) it is up until January 26, 2022
Hospitalized, unvaccinated 1-4 year olds: 135 ; 5-9 year olds: 90 ; 10-19 year olds: 318 adding to a total of 543 ... out of 109.583 children getting covid not being vaccinated
ICU, unvaccinated 1-4 year olds: 17 ; 5-9 year olds: 19; 10-19 year olds: 41 adding to a total of 77... out of 109.583 children getting covid not being vaccinated
Deaths, unvaccinated 1-4 year olds: 1 ; 5-9 year olds: 2 ; 10-19 year olds: 2 adding to a total of 5 ... out of 109.583 children getting covid not being vaccinated
https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-a ... e-outcomes

too the looks of it .. it was less of a risk being vaccinated in terms of hospitalisations or deaths

what is your take on the numbers regarding risk ?

I think that lack of curiosity extends to many people that have received the vax because they simply do not want to be confronted with the idea they might have made a colossal mistake by trusting people who are vocal about depopulation with complete legal immunity who have created an untested new technology that has never been in widescale use before. That's a tough pill to swallow.
perhaps you are right.. OR they didnt die.. they had no issues.. they know of no one that got issues from the vaccine... it is safe.... they have bigger chance of not dying IF getting covid, they might not even have to go to hospital for treatment.. rather the covid for them now being vaccinated gives them only small cold ... thats no tough pill to swallow its an very easy medicin to take...
Apparently Sweden is at least a little curious and decided not to offer up their future to moloch. Good for them.

You should read Plato's Allegory of the Cave.
Naaah i'll stick to movies like the Matrix i would guess...

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-29 02:22

Oh boy... This is great fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW7wGzdrN1k

Quantum Entanglement: Explained in REALLY SIMPLE Words
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkAAbXPEAtU
SørenR.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-29 02:27

johang wrote:
2022-01-28 23:52
old stats from Alberta say out of the 250.000 vaccinated children 0,0012% (3) had to go to hospital to get treatment,( no ICU nr ) and 0% (0) died
That sounds great! Did Sweden encounter something different? Because stats like those are certainly no reason to withhold a life saving vaccine. Especially from children. So what is it?

a) Sweden hates children so they withhold safe, effective and life saving medical care from them

b) Sweden loves children and has a different set of statistics than Alberta and wants to protect them from the dangers of the vax

Naaah i'll stick to movies like the Matrix i would guess...
(You're supposed to take the red pill, not the blue one...)

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-29 02:32

SorenR wrote:
2022-01-29 02:22

Just curious if you have an opinion on Robert Malone?

SorenR
Senior user
Senior user

Post by SorenR » 2022-01-29 03:01

palinka wrote:
2022-01-29 02:32
SorenR wrote:

He's a fraud. How can he invent something so groundbreaking and then talk it down? Or perhaps he's just stark raving mad and should be locked away.
SørenR.

palinka
Senior user
Senior user

Post by palinka » 2022-01-29 03:07

SorenR wrote:
2022-01-29 03:01
palinka wrote:
2022-01-29 02:32
SorenR wrote:

He's a fraud. How can he invent something so groundbreaking and then talk it down? Or perhaps he's just stark raving mad and should be locked away.
Have you actually listened to him? Or is everything you think of him filtered through the fake news? What is it that makes you think he's crazy?

https://brjm.org/2022/01/joe-rogan-full ... rt-malone/